We expect responsible behaviour from our employees in their working environment, in particular:
- honesty, loyalty and commitment to work;
- observance of the laws and company’s internal regulations and provisions of Aarsleff Code of Conduct;
- making every possible effort to ensure the highest quality of the rendered services;
- avoiding situations where personal interest is in conflict with company’s interest and in the event of such occurrence, immediately notifying the superiors;
- taking care of the entrusted assets; maintaining confidentiality and making use of confidential information only to the company’s benefit;
- making use of the company’s potential only for activities related to the duties and obligations ensuing from the terms of employment;
- we shall not tolerate gaining personal benefits from corruption practices and acting against the benefits of the company.